Long-Term Care Pharmacy Services
Pharmacy Home Care of East Tennessee uses the Parata Patient Adherence Strip System (PASS) Pack. Long-Term Care Facilites using our PASS Pack system will find increased productivity and patient safety in their prescription distribution system.
Cutting-edge PASS Pack Pharmacy Technology Replaces Blister and Bingo Cards and Allows You to...
- Dispense in cycles ranging from 24 hours to 30 days
- Ease short-cycle compliance and reduce medication waste
- Manage medication changes with agility and speed
- Improve adherence and patient outcomes for lower hospital readmissions
Ensures Safe, More Efficient Med-Pass
Nurses who are interrupted while administering medication appear to have an increased risk of making medication errors, which are the #2 reason for hospital readmissions.
Parata PASS Pack is Safer, Faster and Enjoyable for Nurses
Easily customizable by facility, each pack includes information such as patient name and location, hour of administration and more. The Pass Pack also has an optional bar code for bedside scanning to increase accuracy with an eMAR.
Why Facilities are Using the PASS Pack
Facility administrators and directors of nursing choose Pharmacy Home Care and PASS Pack for their positive impact on hospital readmissions, state surveys, patient outcomes, and nurse satisfaction rates.
Let Pharmacy Home Care of East Tennessee help your facility be the top choice for patients.
Other Services Offered by Pharmacy Home Care of East Tennessee
- Mobile Drug Pass uses the latest mobile technology (laptops, tablets, smart phones) to document med pass at the point-of-care, saving time and improving accuracy.
- eMAR Technology is the present and future of med pass.
- Comprehensive Medication Review (CMR).
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM).
- Transitional Care Management.
Types of Facilities Pharmacy Home Care Will Service
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing
- Adult Day Care
- Home Health
- Hospitals (Discharge Planners)